Still need help? Please contact support
NO! If you are transferring (porting/switching) your number to M12 Telecom, keep your current phone service active. Do NOT terminate your service with your existing carrier UNTIL the number has completely transferred or you won’t be able to port your phone number to M12 Telecom if it has already been deactivated. Once we've successfully transferred your number and the new service with M12 Telecom is activated, your old service should disconnect automatically.IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Make sure you have your current account information (i.e., Billing name and address on old service provider account)
- Have your PIN number or password from your old provider (if applicable).
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID
Now! Your first step, should you choose to accept it, is to Check Eligibility to see if you can transfer your number to M12 Telecom. Next, follow the steps…it's easy-peasy lemon squeezy. Make sure you’re using unlocked phone and turn it off before installing or removing the SIM card.
A no data connection error can be the result of a basic software glitch, damaged hardware, or even a system-wide outage that renders the entire mobile network unavailable. M12 Telecom is powered by T-Mobile which has a large and reliable nationwide network. First things we recommend you should try to use Wi-Fi calling - But if there's a complete network outage, then even Wi-Fi calling won't be able to help you. Wi-Fi calling will help you when you're just in a bad network coverage area, or there's a local issue with a specific tower your phone's trying to connect to. Try following below general troubleshooting steps:
- Be sure to check your device settings to make sure airplane mode is off and data roaming is turned on. In network settings, the Network mode should be set to auto.
- Make sure that cellular data is enabled.
- Ensure that your SIM card is properly installed and hasn't come loose.
- Reset your network settings and check for an update.
If you’ve checked to make sure your phone's settings are set right, you've confirmed you're well within M12 Telecom 4G/5G coverage, and there's no reported of network outage in your area — and yet you're still struggling with network issues. Please contact M12 Telecom support and will help you further troubleshoot any issues with your service.